Do you have electronic equipment needs to be recycled?
Electronics can be recycled at the District Office at 1100 S. Detroit Street, Monday through Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Electronics will also be accepted at CHARM sessions, but there is no reason to wait for a special day, or to wait in line at a CHARM event to recycle electronics.
• Televisions — FEE: Any television set will be accepted for a fee of $10.00.
• Computer monitors — FEE: Monitors will be accepted for a fee of $10.00.
• All Other Electronics — FEE: No fee
- computers of any kind (lap top or tower)
- computer monitors,
- keyboard, mouse, speakers,
- printer and printer/fax machines,
- scanners and copiers of any size,
- UPS and battery backup systems,
- DVD players,
- CD and DVD media,
- floppy discs,
- all phone equipment and pagers,
- all stereo equipment,
- cameras, camcorders, all palm equipment,
- video game systems and video games,
- tape recorders,
- microwave ovens,
- small electric hand tools,
- vacuum cleaners.
Large items such as refrigerators, freezers, stoves, air conditioners, dehumidifiers are not accepted.
Take those items to D.J. Metals or Sims Brothers, both located on Plumvalley St. in Bellefontaine.
Join Our Newsletter!
Keep in touch. We will never share your details with third parties.